- Release Notes
- Release Notes - July 30, 2021
Release Notes - July 30, 2021
Slack Connect externally shared conversations:
- Linked Conversations LWC can now invite external emails or Salesforce Contacts to shared channels using Slack Connect when creating a linked conversation.
- Create Channel Flow Action can now invite external emails to shared channels using Slack Connect.
Private channel security:
- Single Conversation LWC and the Conversation Lookup Screen Flow LWC will now only display private channels to users if the user is a member. Users will be asked to authorize to view private channels when private channels are enabled in the LWC.
Salesforce Flow enhancements:
- Create Channel Flow Action will now automatically strip invalid characters from channel name instead of failing to create a channel.
- New Link/Unlink Record to Conversation Flow Action can link or unlink a record to a Slack conversation.
- New Rename Conversation Flow Action can rename Slack Conversations that were created by Centro. (i.e. Rename a Conversation when a Lead converts to an Opportunity)
Unfurl Salesforce URLs:
- Copy/Paste any Salesforce URL in to Slack and prompt to optionally display the record details to all users in the conversation. Existing installs will need to reinstall to enable this functionality.