How to Navigate to Slack Workflow Builder?
Navigate to Slack Workflow Builder
Centro provides Slack Workflow Builder Steps that provide advanced integrations to Salesforce. This article outlines how to navigate to the Slack Workflow Builder.
- A Pro or higher version of Slack. Slack Workflow only works on paid plans of Slack.
- Centro is installed in the Slack Workspace.
- At least one Slack Member connected to Salesforce with an appropriate Salesforce license. This will be the Form Designer in this example.
- See this article for Connecting Centro to Salesforce.
- Go to your Slack application and click on your org name in the top left corner.
- Open the Slack Workspace Menu -> Tools -> Workflow Builder:
- Click Import on the resulting modal:
Slack has additional documentation about Slack Workflow Builder and How to Setup a workflow.