Release notes - March 12, 2021
Lightning Web Component Updates:
- Ability to create private channels when creating a new channel. Note: if a Salesforce user isn't in the channel, they will not see channel history. However, they will be able to see the channel name in the list of channels at this time.
- Ability to choose to post the record detail block to the Slack channel. This is useful when linking a Slack Connect channel, and you do not want members of the external workspace to see the Salesforce record details, but still want this channel linked.
- Separated creating new versus linking to an existing Slack channel.
- Surface Slack Threads in the Channel history. Centro does not render the threads, click the thread link will open the appropriate connected Slack channel.
- Support for Slack Connect members appearing in LWC properly (display name, avatar, etc)
Centro Flow Element Updates:
- New "Create Slack Channel and Invite Users Flow" element. Programmatically create new Slack Channels and Invite 1 or more Members to the Channel.
- Update to "Centro Send Record Notification" element to allow for conditionally linking the record to the channel.
- Added "Centro__Slack_UserID__c" field to User object to store the Slack Member ID. When the Slack Member connects Salesforce for the first time, this field will automatically be populated. Useful for automation of DMs using Flow Elements.
- New Centro Catagory for Flow Elements