Release notes - February 23, 2021
Salesforce App Updates
- Flow Action: Support for Slack URL Buttons. Admins can create a custom Slack message with Buttons that have URL actions to respond with. See this use case article for Salesforce Approvals as an example.
- Flow Action: Support for Custom Platform Event Buttons. Admins can create a custom Slack message with Buttons that have Salesforce Platform Events as actions users respond with. See this article on the creation of a Project record after closing and Opportunity as an example.
- Flow Action: Optionally set Slack Channel as a variable in the Flow instead of a static value.
- Flow Action: Optionally set the Record ID for Details on the Slack Message as a variable instead of a static value
- Addressed issue where Sandboxes must reconnect in order for Flow messages to appear in a Slack workspace. This is to prevent Production and Sandbox notifications from appearing in Slack simultaneously when a new Sandbox is created.
- Addressed issue where occasionally creating a new Slack channel from Salesforce would not prefix the channel name.
Grok App Updates
- Optimized Grok summarization results