Release notes - December 7, 2020
Salesforce Package Version 1.20:
- New "Emoji Sentiment" for Slack Channels in Salesforce Lightning Web Component. The feature will review the last 10 messages, and give a single Emoji sentiment of the emotional state of the channel.
- New "Quick Reply" for the Salesforce Lightning Web Component. The feature, based on the last 10 messages, will suggest 4 different types of responses. One will be a positive sentiment, one negative, one neutral, and one humourous quick response. Users will be able to overwrite any of the responses they choose in the message box.
- New ability to Post Messages from the Salesforce Lightning Web Component. The user selects any channel, and after authorizing to Slack, will be able to post messages directly in the message window to Slack.
Slack App Updates:
- Resolved issue with emails over 3,000 characters being edited in Gmail and returning to Slack preview.
- Resolved issue with CC/BCC recipients disappearing when electing to Draft in Gmail from Slack.