- Release Notes
- Release notes - September 29, 2020
Release notes - September 29, 2020
- Updated dialog when @mentioning Centro:
- Updated /centro help menu for Centro Slash commands:
- Updated Create or Link a Channel dialog:
- Added support for Private channels and the Centro bot:
- Email/SMS editor updates:
- Added display which users are currently editing the draft, and support for multiple editors at once (including handling conflicts):
- Any modifications to the draft in the editor will display in Slack in real-time:
- Updated Linked Record overflow menu, and new option to "unlink from channel". Unlinking will disassociate the channel from Salesforce, and the Salesforce widget will no longer show this channel in the list of Slack Channels for that record.
- Support for Slack Workflow Builder steps.
- Fixed issues with Remind Me functionality on email/SMS message blocks.